Traveling with or without your pet? Here are some useful tips on how we can help!
Travelling with your pet
- Research the regulations of your planned destination. Most destinations have their specific rules and regulations regarding entry of pets
- Know the season you’re travelling. Some airlines will not fly your pets in the summer
- Know your airlines’ and other modes of travel’s policy. Each has their own specific set of requirements
- Make sure your pet is microchipped. Most countries require that your pet is properly identified with a microchip. It is also the one sure way of you identifying your pet
- Make sure your pet is current with its vaccination and fit to travel. Visit your veterinaria
Traveling without your pet
The Animal Clinic are offering boarding for both cats and dogs CLICK HERE for more information.